13.03.2012

Learn more about Stadtwaldvogel

Okay, Mrs. Josiekitten, you wanted some answers - you will get them!

Here you go:

1. What's your greatest knitting achievement to date?

It's sad to admit but I recently discovered I have been knitting k2tog and ssk wrong and improved my knitting method.

2. Is there a knitting skill that you'd like to learn?

One day I might try to knit socks with the magic loop method.

3. Who is your favourite knitting designer?

I like Stephen Wests cool shawls and Vanessa Smith's "Charlize" pattern is the prettiest pattern for a little shawl I have discovered so far.

4. What's your favourite 'easy knit' to make as a gift?

A simple handspun art yarn shawlette.

5. What's your favourite film?

Without a doubt: Gone with the wind. I grew up with this movie and can talk along with the characters. It's the best love story ever (I've read the book, too).

6. What's your favourite season and why?

I love summer because I like to wear airy clothes and sandals. I love to stay in the nature all day long and enjoy the sun.

7. What's your number one tip for new bloggers?

Find other blogs that are similar to yours and make new friends with whom you can exchange thoughts and ideas.

8. What was the first thing you ever knitted?

A shawl. Garter stitch. Pompon microfaser yarn. My mom had to catch my accidentally slipped stitches.

9. What's your favourite 'comfort' meal?

Baked potato edges with fish or cheese.

10. Do you prefer circular needles or dpns?

Most of the time I prefer circular needles (except for socks).

11. What posters did you have on your bedroom wall when you were a teenager?!

A poster of an Appaloosa horse and one of Hello Kitty.

12. Bubble bath or shower?

Definitely a hot bubble bath! Nothing is better!

I am not a fan of choosing other bloggers for another round of questions so this is it. Thanks for coming up with such interesting questions, Helen! It was fun to take part.

Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for taking part Julia! It was fun to learn a little more about you! I like Vanessa Smith's pattern too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Do you know, I have recently discovered that my SSKs were wrong too ;-) Have a good week. Ros

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schöner Tag :) stimme dir da immer wieder zu :)

    Falls du Lust hast würde ich mich sehr freuen, wenn du bei meiner VERLOSUNG mitmachen möchtest :)

    Alles Liebe
    Fly von fluegelfrei.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen